Blog – On A Better Note
- Saying Thank YouNovember 26, 2013
- Eytan's Turkey MenorahNovember 22, 2013
- Customize your EytanArt shirt with your school, club or organization's nameNovember 11, 2013
- EytanArt recognized in news postJune 5, 2013
- Traveling with special needs childrenMarch 6, 2013
- Friendship circle makes a difference for kids with special needsMarch 4, 2013
- Protecting our schools after Sandy Hook February 21, 2013
- The only disability in life is a bad attitudeFebruary 1, 2013
- EytanArt is profiled in Second-Act CareersJanuary 24, 2013
- This is really touching!December 12, 2012
Welcome to On A Better Note. Click here to see all of our blog posts.
These are all articles that highlight our products, providing you with pictures of the products, ways to use them that you might not have thought of and gift ideas.
Articles about living and working with people who have autism and other special needs.
Whether you are dealing with special needs or not, growing up can be hard to do. There are so many opportunities to do things to build one's character and increase self-esteem.
As a mom of both "typical" and "special needs" children, I plan to share here tips and experiences that I hope will help and inspire parents, grandparents and siblings.
These are meant for those who have been bullied and for those who live or work with kids who have been bullied. Our products and especially our Give and Get R.E.A.L. poster set focuses on building Respect, Esteem, Acceptance and Love.
To be the best you can be, you need to be healthy - physically, emotionally and spiritually. The articles in this category will provide tips to the things that I have discovered and used over the years to keep me and my family healthy.
If everyone devotes their life to making a positive difference we could really make the world a better place.
Here I will share with you Eytan's gifts in art and music. As someone with Autism, his gifts have given him a way to contribute to others in a very meaningful way. Enjoy!